From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

1 maj 2010

Trust the science for the future?







These african prints and funny space outfits just don't work for me anymore. I would feel like going to a mascerade as I don't have neither african or alien roots. I'm too old to stick out of the masses that much. It takes me some strength to admit it as I've always been into colors and non conformity, but today I'd rather try out the surgeon look to let me dream that I'm in the Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital, my second home after my Bromma sofa. Maybe I can't see that going back to the roots or turning to the stars is the solution for the future, but rather trust technology and science to take us forward. (Images above from cacharel, calvin klein, michael kors, osman, rick owens spring 2010 catwalks)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar