From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

15 juli 2010

Beach Body Signals

Another Beach Study is the different ideas of the personality of a fit men's body versus a fit woman's body I've got.

These guys spend far too much time on their looks and probably on nothing else. They are probably very young, too young to work a lot. They probably don't work at all, kind of loosers. The guys I saw today were actually a lot older than these above and yet I had the same thoughts about them. Overall they are not very attractive.



Strong body. She has put lot of time on it. How did she manage to do that. She's about my age. Ok, I'm a little older but she probably has kids and a full time job, so how does she get the time? How I whish I would, but there is no chance. And I who just love working out. Another year.

More posts on this Summer
I succeeded this Summer
Happy Midsummer
I want to be a Goddess raising out of the Ocean
Summer thoughts on Ants and Societies

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar