From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

13 jan. 2011

Naturskyddsföreningen welcomed my money!

In late december I was about to decide in what organization I should put my Christmas present money. I only buy stuff for kids and everyone else is getting some money for charity.

I asked on Twitter - which organization focusing on our global environment should get my money? I didn't get any answer. I continued - Any organization with environmental focus who want my money for Christmas? Naturskyddsföreningen replied - Yeay!!! And they got my money for the Baltic Sea.

Why? Because they use a free medium that costs nothing to collect money AND they make it really easy for me as a donor and I guess the ones making it the most easy to pay will get the most money out of the most people.

And moreover I really appreciate it when someone helps me out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar