From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

5 nov. 2011

Dream presents for my familly

Time for Christmas dreams.

For my nearest and dearest sister who loves history, romance, intrigues and beautyful interior designs Classics from Penguin Books
For my youngest sister who's into fashion and who is just learning everything about life Vanity Fair Vintage postcards also from Penguin Books.


"Vanity Fair's famous philosophy of mixing up classes, races and sexes - as long as they were innovative, gorgeous or talented - was reflected in the dazzling and elegant magazine covers from such hugely influential designers as Paolo Garretto, William Cotton and Eduardo Garcia Benito. These covers are now a memorial to a world of glamour and excitement, gone - but not forgotten."





For my father-in-law - a beautyful luxury bell for his bicycle from danish Sögrenis.
 






For both my mom and mother-in-law I will get the three best records of the last two years -

Oskar Linnros, Vilja bli
Daniel Adams Ray, Svart, vitt och allt däremellan









A bookworm filled with books for my 10 years old





A Hollister scarf for my 8 years old


My boyfriend needs these Manhattan storages - one green, one pink and one metallic to start with to store his magazines in.

Dad would get an iPad, with a blue cover. He doesn't know it, but he will love it.
Ok, the dreams just grew bigger and bigger and in the end I will probably just as last year - donate all the money to clean the Baltic Sea instead. We all want to be able to swim a hot summer day rather than all this anyway.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar