From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

23 dec. 2010

My dream of a Very Merry Christmas!

In my dreams I'm just about to sit down in that comfy chair. I'll soon have a great dinner and the kids will not brake anything in this overfilled room. It's frosty outside, but really worm inside why I can wear that dress with no cardigan or stockings. You also see that my hair is not at all dry and frizzy. I have a pair of cozy boots with me for later when my feet don't accept those high heels anymore. The present is maybe not for me... Or yes, it is, and even though it doesn't look like it, but there is a new lap top inside loaded with the Adobe suite - and an extremely fortunate future!!!

And most of all I will wish you a very merry christmas full of dreams and future!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar