From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

17 apr. 2011

got stuck with Haunted Manor Lord of Mirrors


I got hooked this weekend by this pretty hidden object story, Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors. It made me realize how the game doesn't have to be hard to solve at all.

Haunted Manor is just about the same game as Drawn. It satisfy me almost only through magic and mystic illustrations while the game leads me along all the way and I just do what it tells me to do. I'm supposed to find hidden objects to achieve keys or other required objects to open up new rooms or drawers and to find new hidden objects. I get the aha-feeling again and again but it really doesn't require anything from me... and yet I like it. Or maybe therefor I like it.

I got so hooked I payed 50 kr in the middle of it to be able to continue...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar