From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

24 maj 2011

Master of Recycling

I'm dreaming of a recycle app that
- points out all and the nearest Recycling stations
- lets me check in when recycling so that everyone sees how good I am
- gives me points for recycling and displays the best recycler every week/day/year
- includes a competition of the most used station to indicate the good behaviour of the entire community I live in, and preferable list all recyclers who check in at this station making our good work progress
- lets me send in photos at poorly maintained stations

I want to become the master of recycling!

1 kommentar:

  1. Thanks for this informative post. In case you haven't heard, Recyclebank has just teamed up with Greenopolis! Now you can earn both Recyclebank and Greenopolis points everytime you recycle. Check out this video-- I learned about the news here. http://youtu.be/TGSDH4L_qHA

    SvaraRadera