From oct 2010 my educational posts are published only on Pip

16 juli 2010

Red Cross app is out of King... and symptoms



You see content is still King. You get reminded when you run into a feature where this is forgotten.

When you have put time on programming this great summer tool, why on earth don't you fill it up properly - with content. It's just to put a student to do some quick research and to add it to the database - and voila - this would be a great app. Now it is just a few posts on what you can do when being hit by a small selection of summer terrors. There are not even symptoms described why I'm not even sure what it is I am hit by.

And nowadays it's impossible to suggest an over-the-counter cure without partner deals as I guess Red Cross don't want to be subjective, a service I'd love in this app.

A little more job must be put on the content to make the concept good, and all marketing is not good as I distrust Red Cross a little more after this.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar